Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word troopbird:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "troopbird" is defined.
General (6 matching dictionaries)
- Troopbird, troopbird: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Troopbird: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- troopbird: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Troopbird: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- troopbird: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Troopbird: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- troopbird: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (troopbird)|
(n.) Any troupial.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
▸ Words similar to troopbird