Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word nettlebird:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "nettlebird" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- nettlebird: Wordnik [home, info]
- Nettlebird, nettlebird: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Nettlebird: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- nettlebird: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Nettlebird: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- nettlebird: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Nettlebird: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- nettlebird: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (nettlebird)|
(n.) the European whitethroat.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)