Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word nabit:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "nabit" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- nabit: Wordnik [home, info]
- Nabit: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Nabit: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- nabit: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Nabit: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- nabit: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Nabit: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Slang (1 matching dictionary)
- nabit: Urban Dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (nabit)|
(n.) Pulverized sugar candy.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for nabit...
Search completed in 1.169 seconds.