|Did this word (indigos) satisfy your request (blue screen)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word indigos:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "indigos" is defined.
General (6 matching dictionaries)
- indigos: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- indigos: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- Indigo's, Indigos, indigos: Wordnik [home, info]
- indigos: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Indigos (album), Indigos: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
- indigos: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- indigos: Encyclopedia [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- indigos: Medical dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See indigo for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (indigo)
▸ noun: a blue-violet color
▸ noun: deciduous subshrub of southeastern Asia having pinnate leaves and clusters of red or purple flowers; a source of indigo dye
▸ noun: a blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically
▸ Also see indigo
Additional searches for indigos...
Search completed in 0.045 seconds.