|Did this word (epibranchial) satisfy your request (c. of arytenoid cartilage)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word epibranchial:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "epibranchial" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- epibranchial: Wordnik [home, info]
- Epibranchial, epibranchial: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Epibranchial: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- epibranchial: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Epibranchial: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- epibranchial: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Epibranchial: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- epibranchial: Encyclopedia [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- epibranchial: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (epibranchial)|
(a.) Pertaining to the segment between the ceratobranchial and pharyngobranchial in a branchial arch.
(n.) An epibranchial cartilage or bone.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for epibranchial...
Search completed in 0.239 seconds.