Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word earthlier:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "earthlier" is defined.
General (6 matching dictionaries)
- earthlier: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- earthlier: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- earthlier: Wordnik [home, info]
- earthlier: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- earthlier: LookWAYup Translating Dictionary/Thesaurus [home, info]
- earthlier: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- earthlier: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See earthly for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (earthly)
▸ adjective: of or belonging to or characteristic of this earth as distinguished from heaven
A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #73306)
▸ Also see earthly
This is a OneLook Word of the Day, which means it might be in the news.
Additional searches for earthlier...
Search completed in 0.029 seconds.