Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word dunbird:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "dunbird" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- dunbird: Wordnik [home, info]
- Dunbird, dunbird: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Dunbird: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- dunbird: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Dunbird: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- dunbird: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Dunbird: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- dunbird: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (dunbird)|
(n.) An American duck; the ruddy duck.
(n.) The pochard; -- called also dunair, and dunker, or dun-curre.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)