Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word doughbird:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "doughbird" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- doughbird: Wordnik [home, info]
- Doughbird, doughbird: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Doughbird: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- doughbird: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Doughbird: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- doughbird: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Doughbird: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- doughbird: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (doughbird)|
(n.) The Eskimo curlew (Numenius borealis). See Curlew.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for doughbird...
Search completed in 0.036 seconds.