|Did this word (cephalosome) satisfy your request (f. anterior ulnae)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word cephalosome:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "cephalosome" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- cephalosome: Wordnik [home, info]
- Cephalosome: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Cephalosome: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- cephalosome: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Cephalosome: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- cephalosome: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Cephalosome: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (cephalosome)|
(n.) The anterior region or head of insects and other arthropods.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for cephalosome...
Search completed in 0.036 seconds.