Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
Note: More dictionaries have definitions for
-- could that be what you meant?|
We found 5 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word cembali:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "cembali" is defined.
General (5 matching dictionaries)
- cembali: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- cembali: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- cembali: Wiktionary [home, info]
- cembali: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- cembali: LookWAYup Translating Dictionary/Thesaurus [home, info]
(Note: See cembalo for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (cembalo)
▸ noun: a clavier with strings that are plucked by plectra mounted on pivots
▸ Also see cembalo
This is a OneLook Word of the Day, which means it might be in the news.
Additional searches for cembali...
Search completed in 0.039 seconds.