Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 11 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word blueprints:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "blueprints" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- blueprints: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- blueprints: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- Blueprint's, Blueprints, blueprints: Wordnik [home, info]
- blueprints: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- blueprints: Wiktionary [home, info]
- blueprints: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Blueprints: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
- blueprints: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (2 matching dictionaries)
- blueprints: Legal dictionary [home, info]
- blueprints: Financial dictionary [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- blueprints: Encyclopedia [home, info]
(Note: See blueprint for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (blueprint)
▸ noun: photographic print of plans or technical drawings etc.
▸ noun: something intended as a guide for making something else
("A blueprint for a house"
▸ verb: make a blueprint of
▸ Also see blueprint