Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 11 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word blueback:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "blueback" is defined.
General (10 matching dictionaries)
- blueback: Oxford Dictionaries [home, info]
- blueback: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- blueback: Wordnik [home, info]
- Blueback, blueback: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Blueback (novel), Blueback: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
- Blueback: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- blueback: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Blueback: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- blueback: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Blueback: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- blueback: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (blueback)|
(n.) A salmon (Oncorhynchus nerka) of the Columbia River and northward.
(n.) A trout (Salmo oquassa) inhabiting some of the lakes of Maine.
(n.) An American river herring (Clupea aestivalis), closely allied to the alewife.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)