Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word bloodbird:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "bloodbird" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- bloodbird: Wordnik [home, info]
- Bloodbird, bloodbird: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Bloodbird: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- bloodbird: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Bloodbird: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- bloodbird: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Bloodbird: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- bloodbird: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (bloodbird)|
(n.) An Australian honeysucker (Myzomela sanguineolata); -- so called from the bright red color of the male bird.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for bloodbird...
Search completed in 0.048 seconds.