|Did this word (bicolligate) satisfy your request (f. anterior ulnae)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word bicolligate:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "bicolligate" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- bicolligate: Wordnik [home, info]
- Bicolligate, bicolligate: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Bicolligate: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- bicolligate: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Bicolligate: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- bicolligate: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Bicolligate: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- bicolligate: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (bicolligate)|
(v. t.) Having the anterior toes connected by a basal web.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for bicolligate...
Search completed in 0.032 seconds.