Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word apode:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "apode" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- apode: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- apode: Wiktionary [home, info]
- Apode, apode: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Apode: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- Apode: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- apode: Webster's 1828 Dictionary [home, info]
- apode: Free Dictionary [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- apode: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Science (1 matching dictionary)
- Apode: HYPP Zoology [home, info]
Quick definitions (apode)|
(n.) One of certain animals that have no feet or footlike organs; esp. one of certain fabulous birds which were said to have no feet.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
This is a OneLook Word of the Day, which means it might be in the news.
Additional searches for apode...
Search completed in 0.034 seconds.