|Thank you for helping us improve our system!|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word subthalamic:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "subthalamic" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- subthalamic: Wordnik [home, info]
- Subthalamic, subthalamic: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Subthalamic: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- subthalamic: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Subthalamic: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- subthalamic: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Subthalamic: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (2 matching dictionaries)
- subthalamic: online medical dictionary [home, info]
- subthalamic: Medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (subthalamic)|
(a.) Situated under the optic thalamus.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for subthalamic...
Search completed in 0.04 seconds.