|Did this word (baroquely) satisfy your request (baroque)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word baroquely:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "baroquely" is defined.
General (6 matching dictionaries)
- baroquely: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- baroquely: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- baroquely: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- baroquely: Wordnik [home, info]
- baroquely: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- baroquely: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- baroquely: Encyclopedia [home, info]
(Note: See baroque for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (baroque)
▸ noun: elaborate an extensive ornamentation in decorative art and architecture that flourished in Europe in the 17th century
▸ adjective: having elaborate symmetrical ornamentation
("The building...frantically baroque-William Dean Howells"
▸ Also see baroque
Additional searches for baroquely...
Search completed in 0.041 seconds.